Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

The Ocean at the End of the LaneThe Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book in one setting during my 9 hour ride back home from New York City. I picked up the book before my trip because it had good reviews. I did not even read the synopsis before starting it, so I would not have an idea what the book was all about.

From its cover, I imagined the book to be something similar to the book "The secret garden".... Was I ever wrong, but definitely not disappointed. I loved this story! It was well structured and kept me interested from beginning to end. Each characters had their own flavour. The writing was superb.

Although this could be a children story, it is written for adults. I do not recommend it for children or young teen due to some mature content.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment