Monday, June 10, 2013

Snowdrops by A.D. Miller

SnowdropsSnowdrops by A.D. Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Surprisingly a quick read. This is a book I had to read for my bookclub and was not sure I would like it, but i did. The one person narrative leaves you wondering what the other characters think and feel, but I guess that is the point of this book. I am going to St. Petersburg this summer and the main character's visit to that town was particularly interesting to me. The book also painted a very good picture of the illegal activities in Russia and the collective struggle of a nation in the process to be reborn.

View all my reviews

1 comments:

sweetpea1030 said...

Hello, popping in from Outlawz. I've visited here several times before. Lots of good things to see here. So, of course, I'll be visiting often.
http://sweetpea1030.blogspot.com

Post a Comment