Thursday, February 14, 2013

B I N G O Challenge


I can't believe I never try a Bingo challenge before. This was so much fun!! Kim is our host at Guylou's this week and she is challenging us to make a project using a row, any row from this wonderful Bingo Card:


I used the left up and down row for my card.
Bling on the cape
Starts w/a G: Green and Guy
Buttons

I used Super Rick with Cape for this project.



The challenge starts today and ends on February 28th at 10pm. Remember to use one of my images, you will get two entries in the challenge f you do. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a fun card, G! Great coloring of the fun image and terrific sparkle!

Kim Kelley said...

How cute is this! I love it. Glad I challenged you a bit! LOL HUGS

Post a Comment