Thursday, January 31, 2013

Off Colored Creation Challenge at Guylou's


I consider myself a funny person. I have a very colorful sense of humour and I even make myself laugh (I know weird!!!). This week Chana is challenging us to be funny and creative at the same time. She is challenging us to make projects using Orange, Gray and Blue and a Humorous Sentiment.

I had fun with this project although for some reason I just could not come up with something hillarious. I used one of my new images called Lotus is perplexed which has two images for the price of one. The papers are from my stash and suited well the color combo of the challenge.


The challenge starts today and ends on February 14th at 10pm. Remember to use one of my images, you will get two entries in the challenge f you do. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer, Liliya, did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

3 comments:

Gina L said...

Great papers for this challenge, G! I like how you brought the orange into the image, too.

Chana said...

Guylou, this is fabulous! I love the sentiment and I plan to "lift it" for a card I am working on! Your coloring is always spectacular and your background papers are spot on!
Huz,
Chana

Kim Kelley said...

I love the sentiment! Her hair turned out wonderful! I love the papers! Fantastic card G! HUGS

Post a Comment