Monday, January 14, 2013

Jivin' January Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 3


This week, Laurian is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Blue Violet, Creamy White and Leaf Green. This week the Jivin' January Twist is "Add Fibers".


I had a moment of panic for this one as I was pretty sure I did not have any fibers. I then remembered that a friend of mine gave me a bunch of fiber 5 x 5 papers a few years ago. The real challenge was to finding them. I had them hidden in a box and it took a while to locate that box. I selected a deep purple fiber paper to match part of those beautiful flowers on the inspiration picture. The image is a freebie I picked up a long long time ago; unfortunately, the name of the artist was not in the file name. 


This month Roxann is sponsoring the challenge and is offering a $15 gift certificate from Oozak.com to our monthly winner. Thanks Roxann!

So come on over to Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge and show us your stuff!! :)

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, G! Love the papers you used and the cute image! Great coloring!

Kim Kelley said...

Perfect paper choices for the color! Adorable image and fantastic coloring G! HUGS

Post a Comment