Monday, January 7, 2013

Jivin' January Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 2


Inspiration Image
First of all, I wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May this year be filled with love, joy, peace and lots of time for crafting.

This week, Ursula is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Two tones of blue and white. This week the Jivin' January Twist is "Add Texture".

It felt so good to make cards again. It had been a long while since I touched my Copics and I missed that very much. As I always need male birthday cards, I selected this super cute little monster which I got as a freebie, but unfortunately the name of the artist is not in the file name.:(


This month Roxann is sponsoring the challenge and is offering a $15 gift certificate from Oozak.com to our monthly winner. Thanks Roxann!

So come on over to Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge and show us your stuff!! :)

1 comments:

Sara I. said...

What a fab masculine birthday card - that cutie is colored perfectly!! Love the design, too!! Happy New Year to you and your family - wishing you many blessings in 2013!! xx

Post a Comment