Thursday, January 17, 2013

I see dots at Guylou's


After a long and well deserved break, Guylou's challenges are back. This week I will be your host and I am challenging you to create a project with dotty papers, ribbons or flowers.

My nephew Christian and his wife Lucie just welcome their first baby, a girl who will be named Mathilde. I am sooooo excited for them.


To welcome this little angel, I designed a brand new image for their card. The image is called Matilda and is now available in my online store.

And to welcome the new year, I am offering a freebies between January 18th and 20th called House 1. Visit the challenge blog to get the coupon for this freebie.


All the papers are by Pebbles - Happy Go Lucky Series. I used a wonderful sketch I saw on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Sketch Challenge Blog to make my card. 


The challenge starts today and ends on January 31st at 10pm. Remember to use one of my images, you will get two entries in the challenge f you do. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer, Emma, did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, G! Fantastic coloring of the darling baby image! Cute papers and details!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Your coloring and wonderful combination of elements are outstanding!

Gina L said...

Such a sweet card, G. Love the little birds. Congrats to your nephew and his wife! She is precious!!!

Post a Comment