Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snow Happy Challenge at Guylou's


Gina is challenging us this week to make a project incorporating snow. I made a "Happy New Year" card at the request of my friend Priyanka. She is moving back to India and wanted to give her family some handmade cards for the new year. I used a product called Sparkly Fluff to make the snow on the card and used one of my first images called Margie.



The challenge starts today and ends on December 27th at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

LOVE the image G and she is colored so beautifully!!! The pearly snowflakes are just fantastic! xx

Kim Kelley said...

The colors really pop! I love the snowy ground and the little pearl flakes! Love the inside as well! HUGS

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, G! Love the colors and the pearl snowflake! Awesome coloring!

Gina L said...

Love the colors, G, and the distressing. Great job with the snowflake buttons, too.

Chana said...

Hi, Guylou!
Your card is gorgeous. I have long been an admirer of your inking abilities, but each time you do something I am impressed all over again. Beautifully decorated, inside and out!
Hugz,
Chana

Post a Comment