Thursday, November 29, 2012

Twisted Christmas at Guylou's


This week, I will be your host at Guylou's!! I am challenging you to create a Christmas project using non traditional colors. I used Chuck the Elf for my card.


The challenge starts today and ends on December 13th at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer, Ursula, did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

4 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

What a fun and adorable card G! Love the colors! HUGS

Carla S. said...

Your card is so cute, G! Great choice of colors and terrific coloring of the adorable elf!

Gina L said...

Cute card, G. I love Chuck's in pink.

Trina said...

Very cute, G! Love the snowflakes and the glitter trim around the image!

Post a Comment