Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tickle me Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability


Roxann is our host at Guylou's!! She came up with a fantastic challenge: Add one or more feathers on your project. I knew right away which image I was going to use for this challenge. I used my Singing Pirate and added the feathers to his hat. My brother Réjean's birthday is coming up in December and thought it would work well for him. I wish I could translate the card for you, but it contains French Pirate's sayings which would not make any sense in English. 

The papers and brads are by My Mind's Eye from their Lost & Found » Union Square » Home Sweet Home series. 



The challenge starts today and ends on November 15th at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer, Julie, did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, G! I love the colors you chose and the details! Your coloring is awesome!

Kim Kelley said...

OHHH perfect way to use feathers! I love it! Great bold and masculine colors and papers! HUGS

Gina L said...

Great way to use the feathers, G. I like these papers, too. You do so well with masculine cards; I am jealous, because they are so hard for me.

Trina said...

Yes, another card that makes me feel better for singing Yankee Doodle every time I thought of the challenge! Great papers, amazing coloring! I know your brother will love this!

Roxann said...

Fantastic! Love the feather in his cap and I love your card design!

Chana said...

Guylou,

This is just fabulous! Of course your coloring is amazing, but the entire project is amazing. Your pirate is very touchable!

Hugz,
Chana

Post a Comment