Monday, November 19, 2012

Nostalgic November Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 3


This week, Ursula is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: 20 Carat Gold, Crown of Laurel Green and Old Bronze. This week the Nostalgic November Twist is "Add Fabric".

I made the above card for my sister-in-law who celebrated her birthday on November 11th. I used a beautiful image called Rosalee which was donated to the DT by this month sponsor: Delicious Doodles. She is offering 4 images to the winner's choice. Please check her online store when you have a chance; she has totally awesome images.

For the twist, I used some fabric flowers.




I am looking forward to see your creation with this color combo. Cheers!

4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Guylou, this is a stunning design. I love that turned-back corner with the pearl. Your embellishments are beautiful and I love this vintage design. Gorgeous.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Laurian said...

Such a beautiful card Guylou, I love the design and your colouring of this beautiful image!

Hugs

Laurian

Penny Odell said...

Absolutely gorgeous! All of the elements, and your coloring WOW!!!

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Gorgeous card Guylou!!
love the image and the flowers and pearls!
Hugs,Sandra

Post a Comment