Monday, November 12, 2012

Nostalgic November Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 2


This week, Margaret is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Obstinate Orange, Gold Crest and French Roast. This week the Nostalgic November Twist is "Thanksgiving/Thank You".


I love the colors Margaret chose for us. Fall is my favorite season and I am always in awe of all the wonderful colors that it offers. I made a card using one of the fantastic images donated by our sponsor for this month, Delicious Doodles called Vase of Roses. She is offering 4 images to the winner's choice. Please check her online store when you have a chance; she has totally awesome images.



I am looking forward to see your creation with this color combo. Cheers!

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, G! Amazing coloring of the beautiful image!

Laurian said...

Beautiful colouring of this lovely image Guylou, such a clever use of the colour pallette!

Hugs

Laurian

Trina said...

I have this image and colored it once. I can't say that mine looked even half as good as yours!! STUNNING!

Sandi's Samples said...

WOW! your coloring on the flowers is awesome!
Huggs

Post a Comment