Monday, November 5, 2012

Nostalgic November Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 1


This week, Teresa is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Saguero Green, Totally Tan and Downing Earth Brown. This week the Nostalgic November Twist is "Make it Vintage".


Ok... this was very very hard for me. I am just not a vintage girl. I was stock and was seriously thinking to skip this challenge, but I really wanted to do a card for Memorial Day. Teresa inspired us with a great pic of her father and I had to man or woman up and just do it.

I used one of my images called Praying Soldier and tried to make the card as vintage as I could. 



This month our sponsor is Delicious Doodles. She is offering 4 images to the winner's choice. What an awesome prize!!



2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Your card is amazing, G! Your image is so moving and you've colored it perfectly! Wonderful layout and details on the whole card!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This card and your image are amazing. I love this heartfelt design. It touches me.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Post a Comment