Monday, October 1, 2012

October Opulence Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 1


This week, Margaret is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Phoenician Purple, Veiled Violet and Hep Green. This week the October Opulence Twist is "Add pearls".

 

This month I have the pleasure to sponsor the color challenge. I will be offering a $10 gift certificate to the winner. I love to sponsor this challenge as I get a chance to use my digis all month long. This week, however I used a wonderful image created by Trina a new artist in my store. I am so happy that Trina accepted to be one of the artists in my store. She is a talented lady. Please check all her digis here. The beautiful image I used is called Girl 2

I made the above card for my friend Franchesca who just moved to Toronto from the US and started a new job. That was a big decision for her and I wanted to make sure she knows that she is welcome and that I appreciate her. 



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

2 comments:

Trina said...

G! I colored this image once, but haven't used it yet. I am so going back in and giving it some dramatic eyes like yours; I love that! I'm digging her skin and pearls, too! Fabulous!

Gina L said...

Love the purple, but I especially love her pearls!!!

Post a Comment