Monday, September 24, 2012

Sweet September Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 4


This week, Laurian is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Ablaze Red, Yarborough Yellow and Billiard Green. This week the Sweet September Twist is "Add leaves".


I used one of my newer images called "Leah is not feeling well" to make this card. I was quite happy I was able to use this challenging color combo and then I realised I forgot the twist. The little flower is a last minute addition to meet the twist. It looks a bit out of place... oh well!



This month our sponsor is Inky Impression. Her sponsorship is 3 digital images of the winner's choice. Please take a moment to visit her online store and discover a wonderful variety of crafts products and beautiful stamps.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.




I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Great get well card, Guylou! The sunny colors would cheer anyone up! Your image is terrific!

Marjorie said...

This is such a lovely get well card hunnie...bright and cheery!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Make It Monday....
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Kim Kelley said...

Such a bright and cheery get well card. Makes me feel better just seeing it! :) HUGS

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desire {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the colours you used...so cheerful!!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #111 and #124.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia




Manu said...

Cheery looking card, liked it a lot..
Saw your creation on MIM and dropped in to have a closer look..

Have fun!
Manu
www.hands-full-of-art.blogspot.in

Gina L said...

Love your coloring on Leah. Poor thing!

Post a Comment