Monday, September 17, 2012

Sweet September Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 3


This week, Roxann is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Rock Bottom Grey, Cut the Mustard and White Wash. This week the Sweet September Twist is "Add some texture".


I made the above card for my friend Carolyn's birthday. The image is by our monthly sponsor Inky Impression and is called Inky Fairy Sitting on Clothespin. The little fairy bares a close resemblance to my friend Carolyn and was perfect for her birthday card.

I embossed one of the layers to create texture and meet the twist requirement.



This month our sponsor is Inky Impression. Her sponsorship is 3 digital images of the winner's choice. Please take a moment to visit her online store and discover a wonderful variety of crafts products and beautiful stamps.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.



I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Love to Create - Things with Wings
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, G! Awesome coloring of the cute image! The colors look so vibrant!

Trina said...

Your coloring is looking fab-u-lous! You worked that color combo!

Susan Martin said...

Beautiful!!I really love that image. I love the colors you used! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. I hope to see you again next week!

- Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

What a gorgeous card! I really love the color combo with this image. Just love the overall layout.

Don’t forget to had GDT after your name if you want to be a Guest designer in an upcoming challenge! Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Andrea said...

Terrific card! I love the colours and beautiful image. I found you at Make It Monday.

Tammy said...

So sweet and fabulous coloring!! Popped over from MIM!
Tammy x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring Guylou, perfect take on the photo, love the design too..fabulous.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shannon83k said...

Beautiful colored card, great job!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member Shannon83k

Laurian said...

You did such a fabulous job with this image Guylou! Beautiful colouring and lovely design!

Hugs

Laurian

Tammy Ortiz said...

I have so enjoyed your blog and your creation is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Cheryl said...

This is such a sweet image. Your coloring is fabulous.



I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 109 & 237.

--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

Sweet Fairy said...

Such a pretty card. Lovely design. I love to Print gift cards CAS style designs which make the card POP. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment