Monday, September 3, 2012

Sweet September Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 1


This week, I will be your host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. As I am a big fan of Johnny Depp, I could not resist to create a challenge inspired by him. I am challenging you to use the following color combo: Dark Mystical Blue, Manitou Blue and Woodhaven Brown. This week the Sweet September Twist is "Masculine Card".


Not only could I not resist using a beautiful picture of Johnny Depp for our inspiration for this week color combo; I also could not resist to draw a new image inspired by him too. Singing Pirate is a new image in my online store. It is a great image for masculine card and was fun to color. I plan to give this card to a co-worker for his upcoming birthday.



This month our sponsor is Inky Impression. Her sponsorship is 3 digital images of the winner's choice. Please take a moment to visit her online store... you will discover a wonderful variety of crafts products and beautiful stamps.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.



I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Hooked on Crafts - Cards for Men
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Use Patterned Paper
By the Cute & Girly - Boys/Men
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Anything Goes
Unique Crafters Challenge - Anything Goes
The Squirrel & the Fox - One for the Men

13 comments:

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118 and #119.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous, I love the image and your colouring is wonderful.

Thank you for taking part in the first Ladybug Craft's Challenge

Sue

Carla S. said...

Your card is fantastic, G! Your pirate is so cool and you've colored him up so well! Very fun!

Brigitte said...

Ohhh, he's so dreamy, lol!!!!! Oh, yeah, I swear, I did look at your card!!!! Beautiful card with gorgeous paper and awesome colouring! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Kim Kelley said...

Gorgeous...not only Mr Depp but your Pirate as well! Perfect colors for him! HUGS

Lisa M said...

OMG...what inspiration! ;) (Fanning myself off) I LOOVE what you've done with your card. The coloring is wonderful and spot on with the color challenge too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Pascale Mitchell said...

This is a great male card and I love the DP's you have chosen. Thanks for sharing at Natalie and Amy's challenge Pascale xxx

Roxann said...

You already know how much I love this card and artwork! Fabulous!

Hugz,
Roxann

MagsB said...

Wow, what a fantastic image, it's Cap'n Jack to a 'T'! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x

Geraldine said...

Thank you for livening up my day with a bit of eye candy...your card is a perfect male specimen. Thank you for entering BTC&G's Men/Boys challenge.
Geraldine

Dora said...

O wow this is stunning, love the style and colours. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month and good luck xxx

angelwhispers said...

This is just fab and love your colour choice just perfect for the inspirationalpicture! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at Natalie and Amy's! Love Chanelle xxxx

Sweet Fairy said...

Stunning card. Beautiful card with gorgeous paper and awesome coloring. I have worked for the Plastic Card printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate your work.

Post a Comment