Thursday, September 6, 2012

A B C Primer Challenge at Guylou's


Hooray!!! We are back at Guylou's Inimitability!!! I enjoyed my short break and now I am refreshed and ready to craft more than ever. My dear friend Gina is our challenge host at Guylou's. Her challenge is to make a project containing the following:
  • Apple Red
  • Bling
  • Charm
During our short Summer break, I had to the opportunity to draw a few new images. You can see them all in my online store. For this project, I decided to use Lotus Cheerleader. That was a fun image to color. I used some papers from the collection called Farmhouse by Crate Paper and I added a small ABC book charm to complete my project. 



The challenge starts today and ends on September 20th at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

A freebie will be available for 48 hours on the Challenge Blog starting September 7th. Don't miss it!!

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer, Lisa Lynn, did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.


I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Do You Stack Up? - Birthdays
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Shelly's Images - Anything goes
Inky Impressions - anything goes
My Mum's Craft shop - anything goes

10 comments:

Chana said...

Hi, Guylou! I love your cheerleader! Your coloring is fabulous, of course, and the embellishments and other decorative elements are perfect!
Hugz,
Chana

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, G! Love your new cheerleader! Can't wait to color her! Great papers and details on this!

Vicky said...

Hiya, I love that cute image and your use of colours is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw,

hugs Vicky
Inkette

Kim Kelley said...

What a fun card! Just screams happy! Love it G! Your coloring on the image is gorgeous!!! HUGS

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is awesome Guylou! LOVE your choice of patterns & colors! Fun creation! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ren-Yi said...

This is really fun and cheerful card. Thanks for taking part in DYSU.

WencheP said...

This is so cool. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Joan Figueroa-Jiménez said...

Great card!! Very cool image and color combination. Thanks for joining is at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images Blog.
Hugs Miranda

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Post a Comment