Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Christmas in July at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge


This week, we are celebrating Christmas in July at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Teresa is our host and is challenging us to use the following color combo: Bridal White, Jamaica Bay Blue and Oyster Bay Silver. This week the Jewelled July Twist is "Add a charm".


For this project I used another image by A Day for Daisies called Christmas Pixy Two. I added a little snow flake charm for the twist.


 

A Day for Daisie donated wonderful images to the DT and is offering a $12 gift certificate from her online store to our monthly winner.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Guylou! It's so elegant with the icy blue color and all the sparkle! I love it!

Kim Kelley said...

So beautiful G! I love the sparkle and shine on the image and the snowflake is perfect! HUGS

Tracy S said...

Just stunning, G! I love the sparkle, your coloring, that snowflake charm and how you used the twine!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This design is so sweet, Guylou. I love how you made the snowball so sparkly and the image is darling. You colored it beautifully.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Post a Comment