Monday, August 27, 2012

Awfully Hot August Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 4


This week, Ursula is our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Use two shades of Purple and White. This week the Awfully Hot August Twist is "Use a letter of the alphabet on your project".


I have some Mo Manning's images that I have been dying to use for a while. I just love the way she captures the child's expression and how she puts just the right amount of details in her images to make they fun to color. I used Kissy for my birthday card. I ended up using more than just two shades of purples and I used a foam "K" for the twist.



This month our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique. This month's winner will receive the three fabulous digis used by the DT. I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

5 comments:

Trina said...

Love how you colored this image! And that K for the twist is just perfect! Lovely, lovely card!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This design is fantastic, Guylou. I love your layout, your gorgeous coloring of that sweet image and the kisses & hugs sentiment, with the die cut 'k' is super cute and clever.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Marybug said...

Beautiful card. Mary C.

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, G! Love the layout and adorable image! Fantastic coloring!

Colleen Holmes said...

G, yoru card is gorgeous! Love the shades of purple and how you used the K for the twist in the greeting! Very pretty designing - Hugz!

Post a Comment