Monday, August 13, 2012

Awfully Hot August Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 2


This week, Laurian will be our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following girly color combo: Cherries Jubilee, Irresistible Pink and Luau Green. This week the Awfully Hot August Twist is "Add flowers".


I used one of the images our sponsor donated to the DT for this month. This beautiful image is called Tulip Fairy. I had fun using the Copics two color blend technique I learned this Spring during The Outlawz retreat in Baltimore. The inside sentiment is by TLC.



This month our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique. This month's winner will receive the three fabulous digis used by the DT. I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, G! I love the papers andhow you colored the tulip fairy!

Kim Kelley said...

This is so pretty G! Love how your flowers turned out! BTW thank you for my card! I love it! HUGS

Dr Sonia S V said...

How beautiful the fairy looks
Found you from your DT work at the Outlawz!
Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Teresa Arsenault said...

I really love your patterned papers and your layout on this card, Guylou. BTW, great interview on "Through The Craft Room Door". You look like a kid.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh G, Your coloring is over the top on this! Very pretty and elegant card! Very sweet! Hugz!

Post a Comment