Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Awfully Hot August Challenge at the Outlawz - Week 1


This week, Roxann will be our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Pennywise Brown, Java Sea Blue and Basque Green. This week the Awfully Hot August Twist is "Add Pearls". 


I really like the image Roxann chose for the challenge. It reminds me home. My dad has a similar truck, except his is grey and we have green fields just like the one on the photo. I decided to make a card for man using an image by Otaku called Timothy Golfing. I added some little brown pearls to the card to meet the twist.




This month our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique. This month's winner will receive the three fabulous digis used by the DT.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

3 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

This is simply stunning G! The colors are perfect and your shading on the image is gorgeous! Love it! HUGS

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, G! The color combo works so well with the image! Great coloring!

Trina said...

Your coloring looks outstanding! I like how you added those pearls to that shape; it makes them stand out!
Oh! I got your card the other day. Thank you so much! It will be on my blog tomorrow (but I'll probably end up poaching your photo b/c you always take such great pics of your cards!).

Post a Comment