Friday, July 20, 2012

You have high expectations

My forth project for my featured designer spot at  Jackson's Digital Expressions July Release Party features a great image called A quiet moment. Although the name of the image should inspire serenity, I had a look at it and I knew what kind of card I wanted to do with it and it has nothing to do with being serene. I often hear my funny co-workers complaining that there is no money in the cards I give them for their birthdays. They say it jokingly... just to tease me. I always wanted to make a card that address this issue and that image was perfect for it. I am not sure to whom I will give it to, but I am sure it will make them smile.







I entered this card in the following challenges:
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge - Use a square or circle
Divas by Design - #44 anything goes
Paper Shelter Challenge - #73 anything goes
Sisterhood of Crafters - Let's Hear It For The Boys

9 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a cute and creative card, Guylou! Fantastic coloring! I love the way you took this image! Brilliant!

Kim Kelley said...

Wonderful masculine card G! Love the papers and your coloring is gorgeous! HUGS

Trina said...

CUTE!! That sentiment goes great with this image, and your coloring is just perfect! You should print up some fake money with your picture on it just for their cards. :D

Kathleen said...

Great card, fab image and great sentiment
Thanks for joining us at Divas
Hugs
Kat xx

Micki said...

ohhh great card and love the inside sentiment too. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Sisterhood of Crafters in our "Let's hear it for the boys" challenge

TannyP said...

Your papers are great - I love the rounded corners and this fabulous sentiment. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Let's Hear It For The Boys Challenge!

My Heart Pieces said...

Aww so sweet and that DP is perfect for this image.Thank you so much for joining with us at My Heart Pieces Hope to see you again next week dont forget to check back if you are the winner.

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Cute card! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!

~DEANNE~

Danie May said...

I love how your paper choice coordinates so beautifully with your image and fabulous coloring. Great Card and thanks so much for participating at My Heart Pieces last fortnight. Danie xx

Post a Comment