Monday, July 23, 2012

Jewelled July at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 4


This week, I will be your host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I have decided to make is simple this week and challenging us to use the following color combo: Luxe Blue, Marigold Orange and Brancing Blue. This week the Jewelled July Twist is "Add a Flower".


I am having such a good time with Tammy's images. What a talented artist. I did not realise how many of her images I have collected over the years. For this project I used Blue Lady on the above project. I made this card for one my co-worker's recent birthday. If you want to see more of A Day for Daisies images, please visit her store at http://www.adayfordaisies.com. You won't regret it.



A Day for Daisie donated wonderful images to the DT and is offering a $12 gift certificate from her online store to our monthly winner.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

3 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeously bright colour combo and it looks stunning with that fab imgage!

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Guylou! Awesomc coloring of the beautiful image!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Tammy's geisha is stunning and your coloring & design have done her proud. Super gorgeous.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Post a Comment