Monday, July 16, 2012

Jewelled July at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 3


This week, Ursula will be our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Java Sea Blue, Dark Secret Black and Winter Squirt White. This week the Jewelled July Twist is "Things with Wings".


I made the above card for my brother Richard's birthday. I love this image by A Day for Daisies called All For Show. What a great image to color. I got to use one of the technique I learned in Suzanne Dean's Copics Class where you use two markers of two different colors (4 in total) and blend them. I used BG15, BG11, YG63 and YG61 to color the feathers.



Our sponsor this month is A Day for Daisie. Tammy, the owner, donated wonderful images to the DT and is offering a $12 gift certificate from her online store to our monthly winner.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.




I entered this card in the following challenges:
Card Cupids - Wings
Creative Mondays - For Men
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Platypus Creek Digitals - Things with Wings

9 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

I love this! The colors are gorgeous for the peacock! Another fantastic project G! HUGS

Lorianna said...

Oh WOW
Your peacock is Stunning
Love these birds!
Hugs
Lorianna

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome. This gorgeous peacock has made a fab card. I saw you over at MIM this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Ginger said...

Saw your card on Make It Monday Challenge....It is beautiful..Love the vibrant colors

Karen said...

WOW! a Peacock has definitely got some wings! Beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids. Hope to see you again!

Jenny said...

Hi there! Saw you on MIM. Just wanted to let you know I have blog candy if you're interested. :)
My Blog Candy

Denise said...

Lovely card and your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you for playing with us at PCD. Good luck in the challenge. ♥ Denise PCD DT

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254 and #255.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Lisa M said...

Fan-flippin'-tastic!! You nailed this challenge and I can't get enough of those wings and the feather...excellent card! :) Your coloring is sensational.

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!

Post a Comment