Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jewelled July at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 1


This week, Laurian will be our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Dazzle Blue, Secret Cove Aqua and Rusted Fence. This week the Jewelled July Twist is "Add a window".



I made the above card with a wonderful image our monthly sponsor gave to me. I just love A Day For Daisies images. They are so beautiful and touching. I like this one in particular because it is so serene. This image is called Tender Thoughts.Our sponsor is offering a $12 gift card from her store to our monthly winner.





I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

3 comments:

Trina said...

When I saw this last night, I was like wow! You colored this image beautifully, and it goes perfectly with the window! I love that there's a message on the circle inside.

p.s. I drew something! ;D

Gina L said...

So pretty! I love the window and the way you wrote the sentiment around the circle. Just lovely, G.

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is stunning, Guylou. I love all those delicate flowers.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Post a Comment