Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm being featured at Jackson's Digital Expressions


What an honor to be featured!! I am all giddy!! When my friend Chana told me that they wanted to feature me on Jackson's Digital Expressions and that I get to play with his new July images... it made my day. I was also a bit nervous and wanted to make sure that my projects would compliment Robert's wonderful images. I received six of them and it was so hard to choose which ones I was going to use, but since my friend Steve's birthday is coming up and he really likes basketball; I went with the Street Baller II image on my first project.




Thanks Chana for the invite. I had a great time coloring these fantastic images. I hope you like what I did with them.



I entered this card in the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles -Olympics, Sports, Outdoors, Adventure or Hobbies
Lexi's Creations - For a Friend
Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Orange

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Guylou! I love the papers you used and your coloring of the fun Street Baller is really awesome! Congrats on being featured over at JDE!

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Guylou - congrats on your GDT spot. I love your card as you've used such fun colours and great DPs. I'm sure friend will love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Lexi's Creations in our "For a Friend" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very FUN masculine card!! Love the vivid colors and fun image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Cheryl said...

What a great card! I LOVE that look on his face!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Congratulations on the Guest Design! Awesome work on your card! Looks cool and great! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Sports, Adventure & Hobbies” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Kim Kelley said...

Way to go G! This is a fantastic card! Love the bright and fun colors! HUGS

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderfull card with the DT from SSS and S. Love the colors and the image is just great, good luck hugs terry xxx

Post a Comment