Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swirls and Pearls Challenge at Guylou's


It is my turn to challenge you at Guylou's. My challenge is to make a project with swirls and pearls. So get pearly and swirly on your projects. There are so many variations of this theme, pearl swirls, swirls and pearls.... the choice is yours.

I made the above card using one of my new images called Princess Tara on a Swing. I used a fantastic set by Basic Grey called Green at Heart. I used papers called Recycle and Seeding; the leaf swirl is from the Chip Sticker Shapes and the big flower from Bloomers. I added some pearls I got from the Dolorama, small roses I got at Walmart and glitter butterfly stickers by ColorBok.



The challenge starts today and ends on July 12th at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

A freebie will be available for 48 hours on the Challenge Blog. Don't miss it!!

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

Love your card, Guylou! The papers are so pretty and work perfectly with the fun image! Beautiful embellishments, too!

Gina L said...

Pretty! I love the flowers! This card reminds me of carefree days as a kid, playing on the swings and enjoying life.

Kim Kelley said...

Wow G. This is gorgeous! I love how you did the flowers and all the dimension you created! HUGS

Roxann said...

Your card is so beautiful! Truly a princess swinging in her gorgeous garden!

ThePurplePlace said...

Your cards are all stunning and your coloring is so wonderful. I feel in LOVE with the card you created for this week's color combo! The one with the little girl praying...(ADFD Image)...it really touched my heart and I just wanted to let you know!!

:)

Hugs,
Lis

Tracy S said...

This is awesome.. I love how whimsical and fairy tale like it is. You did an amazing job on the design and embellishments. It really has a cool feel to it.

Post a Comment