Thursday, June 14, 2012

Simple Kraft Challenge


Simple? Clean? Kraft Paper? Well that is some challenge. I have a hard time keeping my cards simple. Clean is easier. I like straight lines and order. Kraft paper was the real challenge... I really don't have much in my supplies. I think it is time to purchase some more.

I made the above card for my friend Carolyn's father who is turning 80 in a few weeks. We are invited to a garden party in his honour. My other friend Allison and I are getting him a gift together and I thought it would be fun to give him a card with a image that represents the both of us.

I used two of my new images and combined them together: Francesca and the Ice Cream Cone and Leah and her latte.


The challenge starts today and ends on June 28th at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

6 comments:

Trina said...

This is so cute! I was scrolling and my page jumped on the challenge page. It stopped with your card in view, and I was like, "OOH! That is so cute!" This is fabulously colored, and the fact that it's personal is really awesome!

Chana said...

Guylou, this is great! I love how you "put this together" just fantastic!

Hugz,
Chana

Carla S. said...

This is fantastic, Guylou! I really like the colors you used! Your new images go perfectly together! I'm sure the personalization will be well appreciated!

Kim Kelley said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you put the two girls together! Love it G! Glad I could challenge you! LOL HUGS

Shalana said...

Love your card!! The colors are wonderful! I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.

Gina L said...

I love how you merged the two images. You should do a tutorial on how to do that. Is this the garden party where you're going to wear your new dress?!? I demand pictures! Your card turned out great, BTW.

Post a Comment