Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Bug at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 3


This week, I will be the host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am challenging you to use the following bright color combo: Dragon Fruit Pink, Potentially Purple and Black of Night. This week the June Bug Twist is "Add Something with Wings".


I was all done with my card when I realised that I forgot about the twist. I really didn't know what to add to the card that had wings. I search in my limited craft supplies to find something suitable. I came across an envelope addressed to me from my friend Danni. Inside were a dozen of wonderful little butterflies in all kinds of colors. Several years ago, Danni made a card using the same beautiful butterflies. I asked her to mail me some and totally forgot about them (old age, you know!). Sorry Danni for not using them before, but now I found them; I will make good use of them. ;)

I used one of the images donated by our sponsor, The Digi Street, called Ice Cream Sundae.




Our sponsor this month is The Digi Street. Andy, the owner, donated three wonderful images to the DT and they will be offered to our monthly winner as our prize. Keep an eye for them, they are totally fabulous.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

2 comments:

Trina said...

Way to make use of some old supplies!! I love how you used the colors this week!!

Roxie said...

Such a fun card! Nice use of the challenge colors.

Post a Comment