Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June Bug at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 2


This week, Ursula will be our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following soft color combo: Cool Jazz Aqua, Baked Clay Brown and Toque White. This week the June Bug Twist is "Add a flower".


I recently took Suzanne Dean's Copics Class in Baltimore and I got to color this wonderful little bear. Unfortunately, I don't know who created the image. Suzanne was teaching us a technique on how to color fur. I was not getting what she was trying to make us do and did my own thing. I was surprised when Suzanne told me that she liked what I did and that it was as good as what she was trying to teach me even if it was different.


Our sponsor this month is The Digi Street. Andy, the owner, donated three wonderful images to the DT and they will be offered to our monthly winner as our prize. Keep an eye for them, they are totally fabulous.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

That little bear is adorable, Guylou, and I love how you colored him. He looks so fuzzy. Great design.
Hugs,
Teresa

Trina said...

Looks good to me too! Stamp Fairy...

Kim Kelley said...

Adorable! I love how you colored him too! Turned out fantastic G! HUGS

Oma said...

I love this image & card. I think you did an awesome job of colouring the bear! "I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum"

Chana said...

You know this is one of my favorite images, and I love your coloring, always! So very nicely done!

Hugz,
Chana

Post a Comment