Sunday, June 24, 2012

2000 member party at The Outlawz


Can you believe it!?!? The Outlawz has reached 2000 members!!! What an accomplishment! I really believe that The Outlawz is one of the best challenge sites on the net. Everyone is so friendly and the challenges are fun!! I foresee that it will continue to grow as many many more crafters discover it.

To celebrate this milestone, The Outlawz is having a week long celebration. Each challenge group will have a special challenge relating to the theme "Where in the World". The Color challenge is challenging you to make a project using the colors of your country, state, providence, street or something that represents the colors from your from.


I made the above card using an image from Sliekje's Digital Stamps. I also used the Canadian Flag colors and added a maple leaf as my twist.
I used an image of a king to represent that Canada is part of the Commonwealth of Nations, normally referred to as the Commonwealth and formerly known as the British Commonwealth. The Commonwealth is an intergovernmental organisation of 54 independent member states which cooperate within a framework of common values and goals. These include the promotion of democracy, human rights, good governance, the rule of law, individual liberty, egalitarianism, free trade, multilateralism and world peace. The symbol of their free association is the Head of the Commonwealth, which is a ceremonial position currently held by Queen Elizabeth II. I just thought you would be interested to know this snippet of information. :)


I hope you will come and join the party at The Outlawz. There are so many prizes to win and lots of fun!!!

3 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Fantastic!! Love your coloring!! Actually, I'm always inspired by your wonderful creativity and fabulous artistic skills! You guy are ALL such a joy to know and I'm so happy I also had the opportunity to meet you!

Hoping we can ALL do it again next year!!
Enjoy the PARTY!!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Guylou! Love the embossed background and cute image! Great coloring!

Gina L said...

Cute card, G. Great coloring of the image. The little leaf is perfect, and I love the embossing.

Post a Comment