Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tag! You're It!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. This week at Guylou's Inimitability, my dear friend Roxann is challenging us to make a tag big enough to include an image. I selected Binker for my tag. I am not very good at making tags so I keep my creativity to a bare minimum before it turns into a disaster.


The challenge starts today and ends on June 14th at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

9 comments:

Trina said...

Yeah, I'm not much of a tag person either! I do think your tag came out very, very nice! I like the colors, especially the pops of yellow!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous tag and I love all the bright colours....

Carla S. said...

Great tag, Guylou! The image is so cute and I love the bright colors you used! (Oh, and I'm home and all is well).

Kim Kelley said...

Cute cute cute! This turned out so cute! Great way to use the image! HUGS

Theresa said...

Hi Guylou! Love your beautiful clown tag! The colors are so gorgeous! Big hugs!

Roxann said...

The coloring on your image is FABULOUS! I love your tag!

Chana said...

Love your tag, Guylou! Fun Image and wonderful colors!
Hugz,
Chana

Gina L said...

Great distressing, G. I love the way you did the cute ribbon with the brad in a coordinating pattern.

Tracy S said...

Great tag! I love the image you used and the use of the primary colors.... and of course that polka dot ribbon!!!

Post a Comment