Monday, May 28, 2012

May Magnificence at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 5


This week, Roxann will be our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following color combo: Deep Plum, Queenly Lilac and Moss Green. This week the May Magnificence Twist is "Make it a tag".


I used one of my images called Felicia and the mushroom for my tag. This is the first time I made a tag with an image. I kept it simple... better be safe than sorry.


Our sponsor this month is Dearie Dolls Digis. The owner of Dearie Dolls Digis has temporarily closed her online store; it should be back online soon. She donated four wonderful images to the DT and they will be offered to our monthly winner as our prize. Keep an eye for them, they are totally fabulous.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the way you have done the hair...

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful tag, Guylou. I love the clean, simple design with your super image.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Post a Comment