Monday, May 14, 2012

May Magnificence at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 3


This week, I am your host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am challenging you to use the following fruity color combo: Citrus Yellow, Mandarin Orange and Apple Slice White. This week the May Magnificence Twist is "Add a fruit print or embellishment".


This color combo was a challenge for me... yup! I chose it and it was a challenge... go figure. I am not a fan of yellow, but that image was so delicious and the colors so vibrant; I had to use it for my challenge. I used one of my images for my card called Felicia and the Cherry. I had the citrus paper in my left over paper bin and thought it would work well for the twist.


Our sponsor this month is Dearie Dolls Digis. The owner of Dearie Dolls Digis has temporarily closed her online store; it should be back online soon. She donated four wonderful images to the DT and they will be offered to our monthly winner as our prize. Keep an eye for them, they are totally fabulous.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

1 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

I know what you mean about choosing an inspiration image and then wondering how to incorporate the colors into a design.

You did a fabulous job. Gorgeous image and I love the funky way you colored her hair and wings.

Blessings,
Teresa

Post a Comment