Monday, May 7, 2012

May Magnificence at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 2


This week, Ursula will be our host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to use the following fun color combo: Afternoon Blue, Talipot Palm Green and Red Riding Hood. This week the May Magnificence Twist is "Add a red embellishment".


I made the above card for my mom for Mother's Day. I selected one of images donated to the DT by our monthly sponsor, Dearie Dolls Digis. The digi is called Dearie Dolls Princess Girl. Dearie Dolls Digis is offering the four images donated to the DT as prize for our monthly winner. 

I paper-pieced most of the image. I love to use that technique. I added a few red embellishments on the card to meet the twist.



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the paper piecing.....

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Guylou! Love the colors and the sweet image! Wonderful paper-piecing!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable, Guylou. I love the bling in the flourish and the wand.
Blessings,
Teresa

Chana said...

Guylou, this is gorgeous. I don't know how to paper piece...I mean I know the process, but I've never tried it. If I thought I could do something half as gorgeous as this, I might try! Your work is always so Fabulous!

Big Hugz,
Chana

Margaret said...

Fabulous card! Your really rocked the color challenge. Love your image, paper piecing, coloring, and your layout.

Post a Comment