Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello Doily Challenge at GI


This week at Guylou's Inimitability, Chana is challenging us to create a project using doilies!!! If you don't have one already made, you can make one. That's what I did. I used my Cricut and cut that lovely doily. I used one of my latest images called Cat and the Fishbowl.

 


The challenge starts today and ends on May 31st at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer, Theresa, did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the doily...l.

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Guylou! Love the colors and papers and the doily you used! Great coloring! Looking forward to seeing tonight!

Gina L said...

You know that orange is not my thing, but I like it on this card! The doily turned out great. I am so glad you came out to see me this weekend. Can't wait to see what gorgeous creations you make with the stuff you got here! Can't wait to see you again, too. LUG.

Chana said...

I like your orange! I started some orange projects, but it is a color I just have to ease up on (LOL)! You did a fabulous job! Loveit.

Chana

Kim Kelley said...

So bright and cheerful! Love the fun doily you used! So cute G! HUGS

Roxann said...

Too cute, G! Love the image and the inside sentiment!
Hugz,
Roxann

Post a Comment