Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who do you call crazy? Ah... the Crazy Cat Lady Challenge at GI


This week at Guylou's Inimitability, my dear friend Gina is challenging us to create a project using the color scheme of a Sealpoint Siamese, meaning brown, cream (or off white) and light blue (that's the eyes). Gina has three beautiful Siamese cats. Here's a picture of two of them: Athena and Sophia.


The above card is for a coworker's upcoming birthday. I used Cat on the Fence which  will be available for free for 24 hours starting April 20 (see details on the challenge post) and fabulous papers from Basic Grey - Granola collection.



The challenge starts today and ends on May 3rd at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer, Katie, did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.




I also entered this card in the following wonderful challenges:
Paper Play - Animal antics
Crafty Sentiments - Use A Digi
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Card For A Man
Paperminutes - Use Your Newest Stamp
The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Digi`s ONLY
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Circles

12 comments:

Wendy - AKA Mrs. B said...

Oh, my goodness - colored to PURRRRFECTION!!! I had a kitty just like this (Snowball). Awesome design and creation!! wendy xx

Catherine said...

Fabulous Cat card.....

Chana said...

Guylou, this is beautiful! I love the dp! I am off to order some right now!

Big Hugz,
Chana

Kim Kelley said...

Perfect coloring on that little kitty! Looks wonderful! Love the pp! HUGS

Joy said...

What beautiful cats! Would never have thought to look to my pets for colour inspiration. So glad I'm visiting all these blogs from the outlawz looking for followers. Perhaps you'll get time to drop by my blog and have a look too.

Heather said...

Such a pretty card, what a great image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Gina L said...

Great job, G! I love how you colored the kitty to look like a siamese. Great papers for this challenge, too.

Trina said...

You colored the cat purr-fectly! (I couldn't help it!) I know your coworker will love this!

Heike said...

wow, great!!!

LG, Heike (Paperminutes)

Teresa Arsenault said...

This image is fabulous, Guylou and you rocked this card. I love all of your patterns and colors.
Hugs,
Teresa

uksharon said...

Stunning card and fabulous detail.
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

craftybirdlisa said...

Gorgeous circle card. So cute. Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this fortnight. Hugs. Craftybirdlisa xxx

Post a Comment