Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's kind of sketchy at GI


This week the challenge at Guylou's Inimitability is a Sketch. I had fun making this card for a coworker's upcoming birthday. I used Pascal on his Skateboard and yummy papers from Cosmo Cricket - The Boyfriend Collection.




The challenge starts today and ends on April 19th at 10pm. Remember if you use one of my images, you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Please take a moment to go see what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer, Dawn, did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.


I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Divas by Design - anything goes
Little Darlings Challenges - Outside
Papercraft Star - anything goes
Oozak - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Trina said...

Great minds! I love the colors and the extra touches you put on your card! The coloring looks fantastic!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card - love how you put the blue sky around him :)

Kim Kelley said...

Popular image! :) I love the bright colors...wonderful boyish card! I always love what you write on the inside! HUGS

Dawn said...

I love your card Guylou! I bet it was well received! Thanks for having me as GDT!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great design and image, Guylou. I love that green arrow head.
Blessings & hugs,
Teresa

Wendy said...

Fabulous card, great colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Guylou, lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Anything Goes" challenge.

Sleepy Stamper said...

Oh I just can't stop clicking on this card! Love the way you have shaded the image, along with all the fun details! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

Anitra

Jinny Newlin said...

This is such a great, guy card! Your papers and colors are perfect, and I adore your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Gina L said...

The bling is cool and I love that little wax seal. The bling arrow looks perfect with this image.

sara said...

great card thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
hugs sara x x

anaRy said...

Totally cuteeee!
Thank you soo much for sharing your project with us at Oozak's blog!
x
anaRy

Post a Comment