Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Card for the 15th CDAC Progressive Challenge


This is my first entry for the 15th Progressive Challenge at CDAC. You have to be a member of the CDAC site and also of the Progressing Challenge group in order to participate. For every challenge you get wonderful images from quality artists for FREE!! Oh yeah!! FOR FREE!!! There is a small fee if you are joining for the first time or have not met the "one project per challenge" minimum requirement ($1).

I just used my last boy card and I need to replenish my stuck as soon as I can because I have a series of boy (man) birthdays coming up. For this card, I used a wonderful image by TLC Creations called Huggy Bear Birthday Party. All papers and embellishments are leftovers from other projects.... I love it when I can fully use my stock like that! :)


4 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab male card.......

Kim Kelley said...

Adorable! Love the added ticket! HUGS

Sandi said...

Awesome copic coloring of the image!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great design, Guylou and cute, cute, cute. :)
Hugs,
Teresa

Post a Comment