Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Thank You card for Robin


Robin is a friend and also one of my co-workers. He is a wiz with computers. He recently re-formatted an old computer that was given to me and made it better than a new one. I am so grateful that he did that for me. Although he does not want anything in return; I have decided to get him a gift card from his favorite coffee shop and I made this card to thank him.

Unfortunately, I don't know who is the artist who created this fun cat digi. If you do, please let me know. I like to give credit to the artists. The front Thank You is from a set of rubber stamp sentiments I got at the Dollarama and the inside sentiment is a freebie from TLC Creations.

All the papers are from my scrap box. I don't like waste and it always feel good when I am able to use my scraps.





I entered this card in the following challenges:
Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge - Cats and Dogs
Crafting When We Can - Animals
2 Sisters - Recipe 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Embellishments
Catch The Bug - March Anything goes
Clearly Inspired - Anything
That Craft Place - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

So fun and cheerful! Love how you colored this little guy! HUGS!!

Trina said...

Great colors! I know he'll love it!

Gina L said...

Cute card. You know I love the cat! That's such a nice thing for you to do for your coworker, and congrats on the "new" computer!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a cheery and fun card - great work!

laney said...

super card ! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
hugs
laney

Mindy said...

What a purrrrfect card !!! The cat is a great image ! Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

Poppet said...

Such a fun card Guylou, love the stripes you have given them.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Marfa said...

That's such a funny card. I giggled right away. Funny cards are not very common. Good job. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges.

Makiko Jones said...

This is so cute and fun!! Love how you colored the cat! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC!

sgc said...

Great card. Thanks for playing the the Bugaboo "Anything Goes Challenge".

Kezzy said...

Fab and fun card, love the colours and the image and sentiment is really funky. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

Carol L said...

What a delightful and whimsical way to say thank-you! Thanks for joining us at the SNSDC this week!

Min said...

I just love your puggy striped cat - what a great color combo!

Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! We have a NEW challenge for you beginning Saturday that I hope you’ll join us for!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Kezzy said...

Fun and funky card, love it. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

Post a Comment