Monday, March 12, 2012

Mahvelous March at The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week 2


This week, I am your host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am challenging you to use the following cool color combo: Winter Blue Sky, Dark as Night Black and White as Snow. This week the Mahvelous March Twist is "Include a Fuzzy Friend on you project".
 

I know what you are thinking... why oh why would she want to remind us of winter. Sorry about that! I just like this crisp color combo. We did not have much of a winter in T.O. this year and I have to admit that it was nice. No snow to shovel; no long commute to work because people don't know how to drive on snow and no need to put booties on my doggies' paws as the sidewalks were nice and dry.

For this challenge, I selected one of my images called Serena on her bicycle. She is riding with her little dog who seems to have a great time with his ears flapping in the wind.



This month our sponsor is ME, Guylou. Our winner this month will win a $20 gift certificate from my online store. Please take a moment to visit my store and to see all my wonderful images.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.



I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Digi Makeover Challenge - Critters
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - On the Move
Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Animals

13 comments:

-x-Nat-x- said...

Fabulous image and love the papers you've used as well! Saw this on MIM!
Nat -x-

Jennifer said...

Wow! G, your coloring is amaaaaaazing!!!! Her hair looks sooo real. Great card :)

Trina said...

Very, very awesome! I really like the lines on the bg paper. Everything is so crisp and pops with these colors!

Lisa M said...

Can I just hire you to come over and color my hair every morning with your copics. I'd love for it to look this good!
Your card is wonderful and thank you SO much for sharing your talent with us at Make It Monday. :)

Gina L said...

Hey, G. Great card. I love this color combo and the twist is fun. We didn't get much of a winter here in MD, either. Like you, I am glad for it!

Kim Kelley said...

Too cute G! Love the color combo and you rocked it! We didn't have much of a winter here either! HUGS!!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely card and a really gorgeous colour combo!

Karen said...

Fabulous colour combo and I adore the way you've done her hair. Smiles.
Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.xx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card and image, thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

Poppet said...

Great card Guylou, love the colour combo and her hair looks fab.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Lizy said...

This is fab Guylou! I love your colours and the hair is stunning! :)
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week! :)
Lizy DT x

buggin2stamp said...

Cute card! Love the color combo. Thanks for playing the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge. Melissa

Linda Elbourne said...

Cute card! Wish I could get my hair to shine like that :0) Sorry I am so late with my comment this week. Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show ... we hope to see you again soon!

Post a Comment