Saturday, March 31, 2012

Farewell Jules


It was very sad to say goodbye to one of my coworkers and good friend Jules. Although I could say much about how I really feel about her dismissal; I will keep my mouth closed and swallow hard. One thing I can be happy about is that we are friends outside work and that will not stop us to continue to do things together. I will miss my lunch buddy though! :(


I made a big huge card for Jules and had every one sign it. I should have taken a picture to show you all the farewell wishes; the card was covered. I used an older image by Kenny K called Download Diva. She looks just like Jules.



I entered this card in the following challenges:
ATCs & Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Use a digi image
Lily Pad - Flower Challenge
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

13 comments:

Trina said...

What a lovely card! How do you make them so big?

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is lovely and your colouring is fabulous !! what a lovely photo of Jules receiving it too :-) I am sure she loved it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sandra said...

Guylou, what an absolutely awesome super cool card! I have this stamp too and have it sitting out ready to colour for my nieces upcoming birthday. What an inspiration and a tough act to follow may I add. Jules must be a good friend...I am sorry to see you have this issue to deal with, but thank goodness you will stay connected with her. Beautiful work! :)S

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Great card for your friend, Love your mix of colors and patterns. Thanks for entering at ATCs & Cards With Attitude.

Janette said...

WOW your card is just stunning, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Joanne said...

Just look at the shine on her hair. Thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Guylou
A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous paper's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Barb said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful coloring and love the flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning card which I am sure will be treasured thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fab vibrant colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Abbie721 said...

Hi Guylou, what a gorgeous card and just love the image. Thank you for joining us at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight xx

fatmonica said...

It's beautiful.I love the image.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

Teresa Arsenault said...

This card is delicious. I love, love your flowers, papers and your design is fabulous.

Post a Comment