Monday, February 20, 2012

First Card for the 12th CDAC Progressive Challenge


This is my first entry for the 12th Progressive Challenge at CDAC. You have to be a member of the CDAC site and also of the Progressing Challenge group in order to participate. For every challenge you get wonderful images from quality artists for FREE!! Oh yeah!! FOR FREE!!! There is a small fee if you are joining for the first time or have not met the "one project per challenge" minimum requirement ($1).

This time around, I used a fun image created by Fred She Said called Nolan and the BullFrog. I used it to made a birthday card for my brother Jacques. Although he is in his 50s; he is a big kid at heart. I know he will appreciate this image as he captured his fare share of frogs when he was a child.




I also entered this card in the following wonderful challenges:
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Polka Dots
Dream Valley Challenges - Just For Men
Crafty Emma - Spots and Dots

9 comments:

Tracy S said...

Oh my gosh this card totally made me smile! Not only is the image super adorable but the design and colors you used are so fun and youthful! I am sure this is going to bring a huge smaile to his face as well.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is so stinkin cute!Love this image and your coloring.
So glad you could share with us at
Creative Inspirations Paint

Lisa M said...

LOL...love this image! Don't know if you've seen the video on YouTube of the little girl outside in her diaper and as her dad is filming her, they start counting, 1,2,3...she's taking frogs out of her diaper. Little bitty thing and just grabs them and sets them on the floor. Can't remember how many she had in there, but it was more than 5. EEEEEK... This wonderful card made me think of that. Great job, brought a smile to my face.

Thank you for sharing this with us at Make It Monday!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Carol L said...

What a great card for some young lad! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with the final Stamps R Us challenge!

karen said...

FAbulous card, I love your bright colours, thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Karen

Shari said...

Bright and cheerful card! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

1CardCreator said...

This is a cute card! So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 115)

Michelle said...

Hi

Fab boy's card!! The colours are so bright and fun. (Your photos are terrific, really showing this card off at it's best).

Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make It Monday.

Michelle :o)

Remember, to be in with a chance to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entrant. Be sure to mention you saw them on MIM. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning.

Mary J said...

How super, I love this honey! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

M x

Post a Comment