Monday, February 27, 2012

Fabulous February at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4


Last challenge for the month of February at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. This week Roxann is challenging us to use Black, White and your favorite Color.

I cheated a bit. I used a Dark Orange as my favorite color. Well, although it is one of my favorite colors... pink will always be my first love. For this project I used a digi by Beyond the Fringe Creations, called Stacked cups. I have lots of friends who enjoys their coffees, so I know I will be able to use this card for one of them.


This month our sponsor will be Di's Digi's. Our winner this month will win 5 digis of her/his choice. Please take a moment to visit her store and to see all her wonderful images.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will create.


I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Sew Many Cards - "Let's Punch it!"
Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Trina said...

This card had spunk! That font looks pretty neat!

Grace said...

Oh I love it! The red against the b&w bg is awesome... really pops! Saw it on MIM and had to come have a closer look!

-x-Nat-x- said...

Gorgeous card!! Love absolutely everything about it, the papers the colours the image! Just stunning! Saw this over at MIM!
Nat -x-

Rene said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
Rene :D

Mary J said...

Such a fab card Guylou! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary x

kaiahobid said...

Wow... gorgeous card. Love the image and colors are so great. Thank You for joining us at Sew Many Challenge!
Kaia, DT

Post a Comment