Monday, February 20, 2012

Fabulous February at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 3


This week is a sad week. My dear friend Sara had to step down from the Outlawz DT and we will miss her. I pray that her health will improve and that the Lord will bring total healing to her body. Hang in there, Sara! We love you!

Sara selected this week color combo at Tuesday Color Challenge. She is challenging us to make an all white project (except for image that is used).  This week the Fabulous February Twist is "Add a flourish".
 
Please use this image as inspiration
I decided not to use an image this week and make a thank you card for all white elements. I added a Thanks that I had on a sheet of rub-on words. The Fleur-de-lys punch is by EK. I used my Cricut to cut the Fleur-de-lys flourish. For the inside, I used a wonderful stamp set which I think is by Inkadinkadoo.


This month our sponsor will be Di's Digi's. Our winner this month will win 5 digis of her/his choice. Please take a moment to visit her store and to see all her wonderful images.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will create. 


I also entered this card in the following wonderful challenges:
Lexi's Creations - Monochromatic
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - no digi allowed - Monochromatic Plus One Other Colour
The Crazy Challenge - 2E - Use a Die or Punch
Less Is More - must be CAS - Punches or Die Cuts

15 comments:

Tracy S said...

This card is gorgeous, G! I love the look of whit eon white... so elegant. I love that big Fleur De Lys. Well done my friend.

Gina L said...

This is so elegant, G. I love monochromatic cards and white ones always look so cool if they are done right. Yours is done right, girl! You made a beautiful card!

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty the colour palette is awesome!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carla S. said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Guylou! So elegant in white!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful elegant card. Thanks for joining us on FSC this fortnight.

Roxann said...

Beautiful take on the challenge, G! So soft and elegant.
Hugz,
Roxann

Yvonne Garner said...

Class and elegance! Thanks for joining us at FSC!

Ellen said...

Very elegant card, it's really beautiful!
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Susan said...

Hi Guylou! Your card is beautiful...love the soft muted colors and the die cuts are awesome!!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card, so elegant. I found your blog through the Outlawz. I am fairly new on the C/P DT and have signed up to follow you.

Mandi said...

Whilst there's no white space its a stunning card
Love it

Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Cazro said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful monochromatic card with us at Fashionable Stamping. Caz

Kim Kelley said...

Another gorgeous card! Very elegant! I left you an award on my blog! Chaeck it out and let me know if you accept! HUGS

http://itsallaboutcrafting.blogspot.com

Sussie B said...

Hi I found your blog at The Outlawz and
now I'm a follower. And what a beautiful
and elegant card you have made.
And if you want to visit
me....

http://pyssligasussie.blogspot.com

Hugs
Sussie.

Fliss said...

A really lovely card with such beautiful soft colours.
Thanks so much for joining in with the FSC monochrome +1 challenge.
Fliss x

Post a Comment