Monday, February 13, 2012

Fabulous February at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2


This week, I am your host at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am challenging you to use the following funky color combo: Rural GreenFuchsia Berry and Black. This week the Fabulous February Twist is "Add a checker print".


For my project I used one of my new images from the February release called Serena plays bowling. I like to color Serena; especially her funky hair. I tried to color a bowling ball pattern on her bowling ball.. not sure it really worked out.



This month our sponsor will be Di's Digi's. Our winner this month will win 5 digis of her/his choice. Please take a moment to visit her store and to see all her wonderful images.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.


I also entered this card in the following wonderful challenge:
Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Darlene Lyons said...

I love the colour choice, your card is spectacular! You are very talented!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Very funky colour combo and I love the shine on her fabulous pink hair!

Sara I. said...

Fun and fabulous!! Lovin' that pink hair and dp!!

Trina said...

Here pink hair is awesome! And I love how her bowling ball looks real! CUTE!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great design on this card, Guylou, and outstanding color palette that you chose.
Blessings,
Teresa

Ellis said...

Fantastic card you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sandra said...

Hello, Guylou, I followed you over from the Follow Discussion over at The Outlawz. Your cards and images are so adorable,I am looking forward to following you. Sandra :)

Dan said...

Great copic work on this card! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Tracy S said...

LOVING her pink hair and the pp mix. This is so funky, retro yet with a modern twist at the same time. Love it!

Trish said...

so bright and cheerful! Great card!

Post a Comment