Monday, February 6, 2012

Fabulous February at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 1


A new month of challenges is starting at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. This week, Ursula is our host and she is challenging us to use the following awesome color combo: Pandora Purple, Overt Green and Candid Blue. This week the Fabulous February Twist is "Add Buttons".


For my project I used one of my new images from the February release called Clown Bear. I love to color clowns as you can do so much with different colors. I added a small button on his outfit and a few more on the side for good measure. The inside sentiment is French and means: A small note to let you know that I am thinking of you.



This month our sponsor will be Di's Digi's. Our winner this month will win 5 digis of her/his choice. Please take a moment to visit her store and to see all her wonderful images.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.


I also entered this card in these wonderful challenges:
Karens Doodles - Cute & Cuddly
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
ATCs & Cards With Attitude – Flowers or Anything Goes
Hotshot Crafts – Flowers

14 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Great colour combo and looks really cool with your card design - love the buttons and twine!

Rene said...

Fabulous! Love the twine! Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Don't forget to be in the running to win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

craftymum said...

A super card
Thanking for joining us at HSC for our flower challenge

hugs Sarah x

p.s. have you joined our followers list?

also I have candy on my blog for old and new followers

Kim Kelley said...

He is adorable. He is really set off by the color of the papers! Looks fabu G!!! HUGS!!!

Kari said...

This is wonderful!Love the colours!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this
time and good luck!

Hugs,Kari :)

Abbie721 said...

Guylou this is a lovely card, thank you so much for joining us at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight xx

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely card-love the colour scheme.Thanks for joining us at ATC/Cards with Attitude.

Joanne said...

Unlike some, I love clowns. Thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Thanks for showing us your great coloring with Copics at ATCs & Cards With Attitude.

The Card Maker said...

You know you just ROCK, Guylou! Each time I see this card, I just smile all over my face! Beautiful work! The way your laced those button is "kickin'"

Chana

Krista said...

What a cute card! We hope to see you in our next challenge too!
Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles!

Hugs,
Krista
www.kristadesign.nl

Caro said...

a lovely card thank you for entering it into ATCs and CARDS WITH ATTITUDE, hugs caro xx

Darlene Lyons said...

This is beautiful! I followed you over from Outlawz and I love your work! Thanks for the kind words on my Tuesday challenge.

Tracy S said...

Such a cute card, G! I love what you did with the buttons and the twine. Your coloring is always so vivid too. Love it!

Post a Comment