Monday, January 23, 2012

Jammin' January at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4


This week at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, the lovely Sara is our host and she is challenging us to use the following soft color combo: Peach, Green and Cream. This week the Jammin' January Twist is "Add roses".


I couldn't wait to start using my bear images for my cards. I had such a good time drawing them; I just wanted to see how easy they are to color and how they can embellish any cards. When I saw Sara's color combo, I thought right away to make a baby card. I wanted it soft and cuddly. I used Baby Bear and added some little roses for the twist. I really love this color combo, it's simply beautiful and I know I will use it again soon.




Don't forget to check our sponsor for this month
He is offering 4 digis of the winner's choice.
He is such a cool artist! Please take a moment to visit his store to see all the wonderful digistamps he has and hopefully purchase a few to add to your digistamp collection.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

I also entered this card in the following wonderful challenges:
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Photo Inspiration
Our Creative Corner - Picture Inspiration

7 comments:

Sara I. said...

Beautifully colored gf!! Love all the plaid you used and fabulous little sprig of roses - such an adorable baby card! Love it! xx

Rene said...

Just precious...those colors are beautiful together! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM and remember, to be in the running to win second prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Reflections from Granny said...

Love it, cute, awesome colors and that little bear with the binky is so sweet.

I really need to get my boots kicking and get back to the Outlawz for challenges, now if only life would slow down lol.

Fantastic card, hugs, Lori m

riliska said...

Your beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous! I saw your card on ‘Make it Monday’

Sharon said...

what an adorable card! the coloring is soo soft and pretty! and ribbon roses are a perfect addition!
thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Chris said...

Hi there, I love the colours. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

mandy said...

adorable card hun colors work reali well together daw u on MIM hugs Mandy xxx

Post a Comment