Monday, January 16, 2012

Jammin' January at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 3


This week at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, I am your host and I am challenging you to use the following striking color combo:  Black, White and Gypsy Red. This week the Jammin' January Twist is "Add embossing".


For my project, I used one of the images donated by our sponsor, Kenny K. This fabulous image is called: Biker Girl. She was so fun to color and I just love all the details on her motocycle. Fun! Fun! Fun!

For the Jammin' January Twist, I used some embossed black paper which I thought would be awesome with this image.



Our sponsor this month is Kenny K
He is offering 4 digis of the winner's choice.
He is such a cool artist!
Please take a moment to visit his store to see all the wonderful digistamps he has and hopefully purchase a few to add to your digistamp collection.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.



I also entered this card in the following wonderful challenges:
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Bold & Bright
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Crystal R said...

Your colouring is to die for. Lovely work.
"I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum"

Sara I. said...

Love the embossed paper that looks like a biker jacket and the fun ticket/bracket!! Beautifully colored - love what you did with her hair!!
~hugs

Sara I. said...

Love the embossed paper that looks like a biker jacket and the fun ticket/bracket!! Beautifully colored - love what you did with her hair!!
~hugs

Sara I. said...

Love the embossed paper that looks like a biker jacket and the fun ticket/bracket!! Beautifully colored - love what you did with her hair!!
~hugs

Jennifer said...

G, I am loving this!! The coloring is so meticulous and beautiful! The inspiration photo is so striking,is right!!! I am playing with this one for sure!!!! Thanks for motivating me lol!

Rene said...

Oh la la...she's gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM; the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the colour combination. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Gina L said...

Great color combo, G. I love how you colored the image and added the big bracket to highlight it.

Roxann said...

This is a digi after my heart! (Wonder why)?? Love your card! Everything is just perfect!
Hugz from you biker chick pal,
Roxann

Teresa Arsenault said...

That sentiment is so cute, Guylou. I love this color combo.
Hugs,
Teresa

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Fantastic card hun and ur colouring is amazing, love it!
Saw u MIM,Thanks 4 sharing
Hugz
Kenzi xx

PresentStorm said...

Woo hoo! You rocked this Sassy image. Love the design.. Your embeliies look like leather... Love it! Love the coloring and the colors you used on the motor bike.

Post a Comment